- Planning & procurement of Raw materials for Manufacturing plant
- Timely and cost effective procurement of Capital Goods/ Spares/ Consumables and services which meets quality standards
- Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan with coordination with PPC.
- Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials/buyouts which helps in cost saving.
- Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
- Inviting and allotting of Transportation tenders.
- Liaison with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
- Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out-of-stock which cause production and financial losses.
- Evaluating vendors & negotiating the price, delivery schedule and terms and conditions with them.
- Ensure optimum cost for all procurement & contracts along with timely ordering and materials delivery with minimum rejection of the material for un-interrupted operations.
- Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills.
Required Candidate profile
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
50 + yrs Old Company
HQ in Delhi
Contact Company:Corporate Resources